Sunday, January 15, 2012

Boop with the chickens





Boop, a young TexMaster doeling was the smallest of triplets who was mistaken for being dead by Ms Charlie at birth. Fortunately we were able to save her. She was so tiny, much smaller than her two other sisters that I told Babette, her mom that I would raise this little one for her. Thus, Boop became a "house goat." Although Boop is now big enough and old enough to live outside she has no buddies to run with and really would like to still sleep inside with us at night. She has her own crate right outside our kitchen door on our porch for sleeping in. She runs to greet us whenever we come out of the house or drive up after being away. I love hearing her little voice welcoming me and the sweet Boopsie kisses she is so eager to give. I caught her (one of those rare moments she wasn't on my heels) checking out Rooney and a couple of his hens the other day.~Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment