Monday, July 18, 2011

It's hard being beautiful.............



Little Zappa surprised us with two beautiful daughters this year. Being a youngster herself, Zappa has proven to be a wonderful mother. These two little girls of hers are extra special and if you look closely at them you can see why. Whenever I look at these two I think of 1960's and the big hair on teenagers and women. They look as though they slept in their big rollers all night just to get their ears to stand out just so. Clark is holding his favorite of the two girls. ~Pat

Well you know she not talking about me being beautiful!!  I do like the ears on this one.  I've been told they are called longhorn ears.  That that may be OK for someone that is not a RAZORBACK, but here "longhorn" just won't cut it. To me they are more like airplane ears plus winglets.  This is a longhorn free zone.  Go Hogs!
~ Clark -

No comments:

Post a Comment